Welcome to www.safehavenmedicalholiday.com.au. This website and it’s content are owned and operated by 2 Angels Pty Ltd trading as Safe Haven Medical Holiday, an Australian registered company, with ACN 608 094 499 whose head office is at 14 Clare Street, Parramatta Park, Queensland, Australia. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions “we”, “our” and “us” refers to safehavenmedicalholiday.com.au.
Clients and users of Safe Haven Medical Holiday agree and accept the following terms and conditions:
- All clients recognize that Safe Haven Medical Holiday is not a healthcare provider and does not provide medical advice.
- Safe Haven Medical Holiday acts as Facilitator referring clients to selected Surgeons and Dentists in the Philippines and arranging all necessary travel requirements as per client’s request.
- Clients agree and accept that Safe Haven Medical Holiday is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer from the use of this website and in connection with the offer or supply of goods and services by or through Safe Haven Medical Holiday or any third party service provider or in connection with the supply of such goods and services.
- Prices quoted on the website are indicative only and are based on standard procedures. All clients of Safe Haven Medical Holiday acknowledge that each person’s case is individual and some clients may require additional work which may result to additional charges. All clients understand that the prices quoted are estimates based on information provided in the assessment form and agree that the surgery or the treatment price quoted may differ after the final consultation with their doctors.
- Safe Haven Medical Holiday recommends all clients to consult and discuss in details the proposed medical treatment and suitability to undergo the proposed medical treatment with their chosen general practitioner and or/dental surgeon.
- Safe Haven Medical Holiday charges a one off service fee which is fully refundable under our low-risk guarantee clause.
- All clients of Safe Haven Medical Holiday agree that the decision to undergo medical treatment is their decision alone, and to proceed with any medical treatment is done reaching an individual informed decision as to all the risks associated with the medical treatment and the costs of the medical treatment. In doing so, the client agrees to have not relied on or been influenced by any advice, representation or act or omission by or on behalf of Safe Haven Medical Holiday. All clients acknowledge that Safe Haven Medical Holiday has not provided any medical advice or information or personal advice in relation to the medical treatment, other than to provide documentation from the providers of the medical treatment.
- Clients with pre-existing medical conditions of such as diabetes, asthma, anxiety and depression, heart disease, cancer, hypertension – must supply a doctors or specialist report or release authorization to proceed with the medical treatment. Prior to undergoing to any surgical procedure in the Philippines, each client is required to sign a hospital or clinic provided statement of consent and authorization for the chosen surgery or treatment which details that the client has understood, acknowledged and confirmed all discussions during the face to face consultation with their doctor.
- All clients acknowledge that it is their responsibility to obtain appropriate travel insurance, international medical insurance before departing to receive medical treatment in the Philippines.
- All clients agree that all post medical treatment complaints must be resolved directly with the provider of the medical treatment direct and with their insurance.
- Clients agree that Safe Haven Medical Holiday has no liability for or any relation to the medical treatment and release Safe Haven Medical Holiday from all liability for or in relation to the medical treatment.
- Safe Haven Medical Holiday is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you have provided will be treated as private and confidential and will not be shared to other third party apart from the doctors and healthcare staff involved in making your medical treatment plan.