Cosmetic surgery is a popular choice for women and men wanting to improve or enhance their physical appearance. There are also important medical reasons that people choose cosmetic surgery. For example, rhinoplasty can help reshape nasal air passages, helping patients breathe better, and enhancing sleep and health.
Ultimately, the results should improve your self-confidence, enabling you to enjoy a happier, healthy life.
Whether you’re looking for a complete Mummy Makeover, a facelift or a tummy tuck; we have a range of affordable treatment package options.
Some of our most popular cosmetic and reconstructive surgery treatments include:
- Rhinoplasty (nose improvement)
- Breast Augmentation (increasing breast size)
- Rhytidectomy (facelift)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid reshaping)
- Botox Injection
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
Choosing the best surgeon
There are many doctors working in the Philippines as cosmetic and plastic surgeons. We help you find the right doctor with best qualifications and expertise. Our doctors are Board Certified and have excellent credentials. They have trained and/or worked internationally and treat you in JCI accredited medical facilities.
Plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons. What’s the difference?
First, it’s important to understand that plastic surgeons are trained through general surgery and sometimes finish as specialists or as board certified general surgeons. After finishing 4 to 5 years of practice and taking diploma exams, they train further in plastic and reconstructive surgery for another 3 years, before further diploma exams to be board certified in a particular sub-specialty.
Plastic surgeons can treat vehicle accident patients, cleft children, cancer surgeries and reconstructions. Cosmetic surgeons however, cannot address these areas. Most focus on ‘beautification’ procedures and do not have the same level of training, certification and surgery residency.
You can be assured that we only work with highly qualified plastic surgeons in the Philippines.
We work with some of the best plastic surgeons in the Philippines.
We know it’s always best to consult with experienced, trusted surgeons who have had extensive accredited training in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Our trusted doctors are plastic surgeons of the highest caliber, with extensive international experience and training in their field.
All our surgeons speak fluent English and have a friendly rapport with their patients. They know how important it is for you to be absolutely confident with your procedure, having felt comfortable enough to ask all the right questions.
In selecting our surgeons, we’ve considered:
- Board Certification
- Depth of clinical experience
- Hospital affiliation
- International training & Qualifications
- Outstanding results
- Excellent rapport with patients & staff
Let us introduce you to some of our exceptional cosmetic surgeons
Dr. Benjamin G. Herbosa, M.D.
Dr. Herbosa is a renowned surgeon, specializing in rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty.
He is currently the Director, Philippine Plastic Surgery National Society.
Dr. Herbosa is internationally recognized and holds the following fellowships:
- Fellow, Philippine College of Surgeons
- Charter Fellow, Phil. Society of General Surgeons
- Fellow, Phil Assoc of Plastic Reconstructive And Aesthetic Surgeons (FPAPRAS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- Fellow, International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons (FIPRAS)
Dr. Herbosa gained his medical degree (Doctor of Medicine 1986, UERMMMC) in 1986 and his other qualifications include:
- Diplomate, Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- Diplomate, Philippine Board of Surgery 1993
- Licensure Board Exam 1988
Makati Medical Centre
Dr. Herbosa clinic is located in Makati Medical Center which is among the most prestigious research and training facility in Asia. This facility enjoys an excellent reputation as a premier hospital in the Philippines. It is committed to providing outstanding patient care, pioneering significant research projects and training new generation of medical professionals who will continue the tradition of excellent health service with a heart.
Makati Medical Center is a JCI accredited hospital ensuring high standards of healthcare and patient care in the international community. It has more than 600 bed tertiary hospital that provides modern, sophisticated and innovative medical and surgical facilities.
Dr. Brian Christopher Ang, MD
Dr. Ang is recognized as a leader in his field and has impressive international credentials. Dr. Ang qualified as a Doctor of Medicine in 2002 and graduated in the top 10% of class, cum laude. Dr. Ang has held Residencies and Fellowships in: Portland, OR; New Brunswick, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; and Manila.
His current affiliations and certifications include:
- Active Staff, Department of Surgery – Cardinal Santos Medical Center, San Juan, Metro Manila
- Affiliate Consultant Department of Surgery – St. Luke’s Medical Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Affiliate Consultant Department of Surgery – St. Luke’s Medical Center – Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
- Plastic Surgeon – Healthcube Clinic, San Juan, Metro Manila
Dr. Ang’sBoard Certification includes:
- Diplomate, Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- Candidate Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Board Eligible, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ang’s Certification/Licensure:
- Oregon Licensure – 2010-2013
- California Licensure – 2008-2010
- New Jersey Licensure – 2008-present
- Philippines Licensure – 2004-present
- Education and Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certified 2004
St. Luke’s Medical Center
Dr. Ang is an affiliate consultant at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Bonifacio Global City which is a state-of-the-art healthcare facility that has expertise of locally and internationally trained doctors and medical professionals with industry leading technologies to deliver excellent medical care. St. Luke’s heavily invest in the latest medical equipment and technologies to make superior diagnoses and treatments possible.
St. Luke’s Medical Center is a JCI accredited medical facility since 2012.